Thursday, June 4, 2015

Transformation time


As 2015 began, I made the decision to allow my path as a Beachbody coach to be one of transformation- for myself and those who welcomed my assistance. Six months into this year, I want to thank you for all the support! You've seen me share workouts as I've blasted through P90, Insanity Max 30, 21 Day Fix, 21 Day Fix Extreme and Ultimate Reset! Doing those programs at home enabled me to complete another Tough Mudder and Bay to Breakers run without worry about finishing! I've been struggling for 20 years to hit goals, and now in just a few short months I've let go of 20 pounds and I've hit goals I'd only dreamed of in the past! It's not about weight, that's just been a big side benefit. I'm healthier and more fit now than I've been since high school. That's just crazy for someone who has always been involved in health and healthcare. I have researched the ins and outs of so many "diets" and exercise programs. This past 6 months has been the time things have finally clicked. This has not been a quest for perfection, and there are plenty of ups and downs, however, this transformation is in progress. I've found ways to combine coaching, fitness, preventative medicine and healthCARE- all things I love and want to share. This will be an exciting adventure and I am so thankful for your continued support! Remember that if you'd like to join me on this transformative journey I am always excited to help others succeed along with me!! What do you want to transform in your life? Is 2015 the year for you? Do you need help to get there? If so, I'm here and if there is a way I can help... I would love to be a part of your transformation the way the support and guidance of those around me has been a part of mine!


No comments:

Post a Comment